11, boulevard J. F. Kennedy L-4170 Esch-sur-Alzette
CFL cargo is a rail freight company offering door-to-door transport solutions to customers in various European countries.
CFL cargo was created in late 2006 by merging the conventional rail freight division of the Luxembourg national railway company CFL and the Luxembourg mill railroads of ArcelorMittal, world leader of the steel industry.
The strategic location of Luxembourg, at the heart of Europe, enables CFL cargo to operate the main European North-South & East-West routes, in cooperation with its subsidiaries CFL cargo Deutschland, CFL cargo Danmark, CFL cargo Sverige and CFL Fret Services France. CFL cargo also has a a wagon maintenance & repair workshop, Ateliers de Pétange, located in Luxembourg.
- regional rail freight transport & feeder services;
- long distance rail freight transport
- operator of the Bettembourg marshalling yard
- operation of industrial railways;
- management of private rail sidings;
- workshop for freight wagon maintenance & repair;
- services offered to other rail companies;
- rental of freight wagons.