Bridging Gaps delivers freelance services to help attract new business to Luxembourg and to develop European and
international business from Luxembourg.
1. For Luxembourg public institutions:
• Contribute to the national initiatives to promote and brand Luxembourg as the hub for entrepreneurs, investors and
companies to develop the European market
• Identify potential investors fitting Luxembourg’s industry diversification needs
2. For foreign companies, entrepreneurs, investors starting business in Luxembourg:
• Personalized high-level services for the attraction and soft-landing of project holders, entrepreneurs, investors and
matchmaking with local public and private actors in the innovation ecosystem
• As an Interim manager, start the company, organise recruiting, kick-off the new business and link up to the local
3. For established local companies:
• As an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, provide assistance to transform into an innovation-driven organisation by
identifying, formulating, selecting, setting-up and conducting projects for market od product development
• Scouting of technologies, investors and entrepreneurs to identify new business opportunities
• Preparation, organisation and follow-up of trade missions, road shows and conferences/trade fairs and B2B meetings
• Identification of competence and HR gaps, talent spotting and searching potential recruitment candidates.